- This belt (202) can be used for bharatanatyam and kuchipudi dance performances.
- Length of the belt is 18.5 in.
- Specially for south indian marriage for bride.this jewelry is partially hand made.
- This product may slightly differ from the image shown.
- This is the imitation form of the traditional temple jewelry also called as kempu jewellery used for indian classical dances from the beginning.
Jewellery Care Tips
Avoid of contact with water and organic chemicals i.e. perfume sprays. Avoid using velvet boxes, and store in air-tight boxes. After use, wipe the jewelry with soft cotton cloth. First wear your makeup, perfume - then wear your jewelry. This will keep your jewelry shining for years.