- KEMP 3 LINE MOTHI BANGLES (ONE PAIR)
- This is the imitation form of the traditional temple jewelry also called as Kempu jewellery used for Indian classical dances from the beginning.
- AVALIABLE SIZES 1.10, 1.12, 1.14, 20, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8
- Suitable for elders & Smal Ages Also, Especially for dance.
- Specially for South Indian Marriage for Bride, This piece of jewelry can be used for Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi dance performances
Jewellery Care Tips
Avoid of contact with water and organic chemicals i.e. perfume sprays. Avoid using velvet boxes, and store in air-tight boxes. After use, wipe the jewelry with soft cotton cloth. First wear your makeup, perfume - then wear your jewelry. This will keep your jewelry shining for years.